As part of our 600 Interesting and Useful Things for Recruiters series Louis Welcomme of Colleague Software, shares Ten recruiting tools taken from their ‘Recruitment Goodies’ archive (why not sign up to receive top tools, tips and content).
1. Facebook Graph Search – activate the new Facebook search by changing your language settings to US.
2. MailChimp – Send out fantastic email content to your clients and candidate lists.
3. HootSuite – Manage multiple social channels and lists from one location.
4. TwiJobSearch – Job search engine for Twitter.
5. Rapportive – Find individual’s social channels associated with an email within Gmail.
6. Microsoft Outlook Social Connector – Find individual’s social channels associated with an email within Microsoft Outlook.
7. Colleague add-on for Microsoft Internet Explorer – x-ray websites, create Boolean search strings, find people on social channels, save default search engines and sourcing channels within your browser.
8. Google+ Hangouts – Host webinars, interview candidates, host conference calls with your clients, create a discussion show and broadcast videos live over Youtube with Hangouts on Air.
9. WhoWorks.At – Chrome extension that shows your LinkedIn connections related to the company website you are on.
10. Tweetdeck – Manage your Twitter accounts and lists from one location.