1. Is All Publicity Good Publicity? the notorious Vicki Brassington spouting off about how being publicly despised hasn’t done her career any harm!
2. Something is Rotten… a brilliant follow up post to the one above by one of the good guys (I got offered £2000 from Vicki to reveal who the author was!!)
3. 10 Recruitment clichés that are actually true funny and spot on article from an excellent rec to rec.
4. 10 industry gurus you should know about written by Tracey at BlueSkyPR who certainly knows the industry.
5. 10 Recruitment Agencies Who Do Twitter Right 10 twitter accounts to follow and learn from via Kara at FireFish software
6. 10 Words Not to Use on Your LinkedIn Profile sadly still seeing these gems all the time!
7. 10 tips for speccing out candidates a profitable activity when done correct; read Jeremy Pierce’s tips.
8. What is the Point of a Recruitment Agency? you’d think we might know..
9. Have you turned into a Lazy Recruiter? I like that this little video from the guys at JuiceTDP made it into the top 10.
10. 10 funniest things on a candidate CV no doubt we’ve all seen some serious bloopers over the years, here are some from Monster.